The problem of personal identity is one of the most discussed in contemporary philosophy. It includes questions about the Self, personality, its identity in time and its unity. On May 17, 2018 at the Faculty of Philosophy of Moscow State University there was hosted a conference on this issue.
It was attended by the staff of the Center for Consciousness Studies and the Center for Phenomenology and Philosophy of Mind. Here you can listen to the records of the reports:
1. Sergey Levin. The qualitative and numeric identity of the persons: metaphysical aspects
2. Evgeny Loginov. Metaphysics of qualitative identity
3. Maria Sekatskaya. Psychophysical theory of identity
4. Andrey Mertsalov. Two for the price of one: the event-causal concept of free will and personal identity
5. Daria Chirva. Who is that person?
6. Anton Kuznetsov. Anomalies of the narrative criteria of personal identity