This dialogue took place on May 3 and 4 in Dharamsala India. It was arranged with the support of our Center. Leading Russian scientists took part in it. We are publishing the videos of this dialogue. Later a report with the analysis of that event will be published.
The participants of the dialogue from the Russian side were:
1. Anokhin K. – Corresponding member. RAS Ph.D. Director of the Center for Neuroscience and Cognitive Sciences, Moscow State University named after MV Lomonosov. Lomonosov
2. Balaban P. – Corresponding member. RAS Director of the Institute of Higher Nervous Activity and Neurophysiology of the Russian Academy of Sciences
3. Volkov D. – Ph.D. co-director of the Moscow Center for Consciousness Studies
4. Dubrovsky D. – Ph.D. Leading Researcher, Institute of Philosophy, RAS
5. Kaplan A. – Doctor of biological science. Head of the Laboratory of Neurophysiology and Neuro-Computer Interfaces of Moscow State University
6. Lysenko V. – Doctor of Philology. Head of the Eastern Philosophy Sector of the Institute of Philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
7. Medvedev S. – Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, leading researcher of the Institute of the Human Brain of the RAS
8. Rogayev E. – Doctor of biological science. Director of the Center for Genetics and Genetic Technologies of Moscow State University
9. Terentyev A. – Candidate of History State Museum of the History of Religion
10. Jankowski N. – Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences. scientific director of the Institute of General Genetics named after RAS